A visual learning platform for mastering chemistry concepts
Saves time planning and grading
Flexible and adaptable
Viziscience is a composite source of comprehensible, high quality visual material that students learn from and enjoy interacting with. Best of all, the platform fits into your planning and implementation efforts.
See your students easily learn and retain concepts
Resources suitable for:
• General, Honors and AP chemistry
• Visual learners
• ESL students
Incorporate our modules into lessons
The topics are divided into small units that can be easily integrated into lessons. The materials are easy to use and can be operated straight out of the package.
• No software to download
• Requires WiFi and a modern browser
• Compatible with iPads and Chromebook
Getting started with Viziscience
Prepping your class for Viziscience is an easy four step process
2. Students create their own individual accounts for free.
3. Students use the activities under teacher's instructions.
4. Teachers can view students' activity reports at any time.
Viziscience modernizes the traditional classroom
Viziscience® Mini Workshops
"Effective illustrations, utilization of analogies and correlation with everyday life"
Viziscience® Interactive Labs
- Le Chatelier's Principle & The Haber Process
- Le Chatelier's Principle & KEQ Constant Page
- Solubility & KSP
Structure of Matter & Chemical Reactions
- Ionic Vs Covalent Bond
- Flame Test Lab
- Stoichiometry Lab - Iron & Copper Sulfate(II) Displacement Reaction
- Acid-Base Titration
- Gravimetric Analysis
- Paper Chromatography Lab
Reasons to chose Viziscience
"This is a very valuable resource. I love that students are able to interact with it at their own pace, which gives me the freedom to monitor and help students who need the extra support."
~ Jessica Patalano, CA
~ Teacher, CA