A visual learning platform for mastering chemistry concepts
Save time planning and grading
There just aren’t enough hours in the workday to teach, grade, plan, meet with students/parents, and satisfy the growing demands of the classroom. Take your evenings back and reduce the additional weekly hours it takes teachers such as yourself to complete material sourcing and implementation.
High quality resources
Viziscience eases the pressures of ever-increasing classroom sizes, passing rates, and student growth expectations by providing a library of effective teaching resources in one easily-accessible online repository.
- Significantly cut back on laborious hours of searching and sorting through instructional materials
Flexible and adaptable
Viziscience is a composite source of comprehensible, high quality visual material that students learn from and enjoy interacting with. Best of all, the platform fits into your planning and implementation efforts.
- Save time grading assignments – Viziscience does it for you!
See your students easily learn and retain concepts
This program is appropriate for:-
• High school general and honors chemistry students
• Students needing to master basics before taking an advanced chemistry course
• Visual learners
• ESL students
Incorporate our modules into lessons
The topics are divided into small units that can be easily integrated into lessons. The materials are easy to use and can be operated straight out of the package.
• No software to download
• Requires WiFi and a modern browser
• Compatible with iPads and Chromebook
Getting started with Viziscience
Prepping your class for Viziscience is an easy four step process
1.Teachers create an account on the system and susbcribe using PayPal.
2. Students create their own individual accounts for free.
3. Students use the activities under teacher's instructions.
4. Teachers can view students' activity reports at any time.
Viziscience modernizes the traditional classroom
Viziscience® Mini Workshops
To view a list of the topics we currently have on our system, please click on the link below.
"Effective illustrations, utilization of analogies and correlation with everyday life"
Viziscience® Interactive Labs
- Le Chatelier's Principle & The Haber Process
- Le Chatelier's Principle & KEQ Constant Page
- Solubility & KSP
Structure of Matter & Chemical Reactions
- Ionic Vs Covalent Bond
- Flame Test Lab
- Stoichiometry Lab - Iron & Copper Sulfate(II) Displacement Reaction
- Acid-Base Titration
- Gravimetric Analysis
- Paper Chromatography Lab
Reasons teachers have chosen Viziscience to teach over 1,000 students
~ Jessica Patalano
~ Teacher, CA