A visual learning platform for mastering chemistry concepts
Viziscience has been extended to include resources for AP chemistry.
Improve student performance
Our strategically aligned resources will help to increase student motivation and improve their achievements.
• General, Honors and AP chemistry
• Visual learners
• ESL students
The topics are divided into small units that can be easily integrated into any lesson plan.
• No software to download
• Requires just WiFi and a modern browser
• Compatible with iPads and Chromebook
• Operated straight out of the package
Get started with Viziscience
Four easy step process
1.Teachers create an account on the system and susbcribe using PayPal.
2. Students create their own individual accounts for free.
3. Students use the activities under teacher’s instructions.
4. Teachers can view students’ activity reports at any time.
Elevate your lesson plans
Here are some awesome ways you can use Viziscience to modernize the traditional classroom:
Viziscience® Interactive Labs
- Le Chatelier’s Principle & The Haber Process
- Le Chatelier’s Principle & KEQ Constant Page
- Solubility & KSP
Structure of Matter & Chemical Reactions
- Ionic Vs Covalent Bond
- Flame Test Lab
- Stoichiometry Lab – Iron & Copper Sulfate(II) Displacement Reaction
- Acid-Base Titration
- Gravimetric Analysis
- Paper Chromatography Lab
Reasons to use Viziscience
“This is a very valuable resource. I love that students are able to interact with it at their own pace, which gives me the freedom to monitor and help students who need the extra support.”
~ Jessica Patalano
“THANK YOU!!! My students learned a lot from your video lessons!!!!”
~ Teacher, CA
“The labs were most beneficial … and I used several instead of a real lab.”
~ Teacher, Illinois