A visual learning platform for mastering chemistry concepts
Viziscience has been extended to include resources for AP chemistry.
See your students easily learn and retain concepts
Resources suitable for:
• General, Honors and AP chemistry
• Visual learners
• ESL students
Incorporate our modules into lessons
The topics are divided into small units that can be easily integrated into lessons. The materials are easy to use and can be operated straight out of the package.
• No software to download
• Requires WiFi and a modern browser
• Compatible with iPads and Chromebook
Getting started with Viziscience
Prepping your class for Viziscience is an easy four step process
2. Students create their own individual accounts for free.
3. Students use the activities under teacher's instructions.
4. Teachers can view students' activity reports at any time.
Viziscience modernizes the traditional classroom
Viziscience® Interactive Labs
- Le Chatelier's Principle & The Haber Process
- Le Chatelier's Principle & KEQ Constant Page
- Solubility & KSP
Structure of Matter & Chemical Reactions
- Ionic Vs Covalent Bond
- Flame Test Lab
- Stoichiometry Lab - Iron & Copper Sulfate(II) Displacement Reaction
- Acid-Base Titration
- Gravimetric Analysis
- Paper Chromatography Lab
Reasons to chose Viziscience
"This is a very valuable resource. I love that students are able to interact with it at their own pace, which gives me the freedom to monitor and help students who need the extra support."
~ Jessica Patalano
"THANK YOU!!! My students learned a lot from your video lessons!!!!"
"The labs were the most beneficial in my opinion and I used several instead of a real lab."